Devils re-sign defenseman Steven Santini to 3-year deal
- Preds' Watson to return from suspension
- 'Hawks stop 8-game slide, beat Blues 1-0
- Chiarot snaps tie in 3rd, Jets down Caps
- Avs score 4 in 3rd to rally past Bruins
- Fleury blanks Ducks as Knights win 5-0
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) The New Jersey Devils have re-signed defenseman Steven Santini to a three-year, $4.25 million contract.
General manager Ray Shero said Tuesday that Santini will earn $1.1 million this season, $1.5 million the next and $1.65 million in 2020-21.
Santini split last season between New Jersey and Binghamton of the AHL. He had two goals and eight assists in 36 games in New Jersey. The Devils were 21-8-7 with him in the lineup.
Updated August 14, 2018