49ers RB Matt Breida, WR Dante Pettis out with injuries
- Owner: Saints 'unfairly deprived' of win
- Pats-Rams to be past vs. future showdown
- NFL wants to outlaw Super Bowl prop bets
- Sportsbook credits bets over blown call
- Miami must wait to seal deal with Flores
Coach Kyle Shanahan said Monday that Breida will be sidelined by an ankle injury and Pettis is out with a knee injury. Both players got hurt Sunday in a loss to the Chicago Bears.
Tight end Garrett Celek remains in the concussion protocol, receiver Marquise Goodwin has a bruised calf and cornerback K'Waun Williams has a knee injury. All three players are day to day leading up to the season finale against the Los Angeles Rams.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 24, 2018