Jaguars list Fournette, Yeldon as questionable vs Titans
- Chargers stun Chiefs with 15 late points
- Eagles QB Wentz has fractured vertebrae
- Beckham having quad further evaluated
- Falcons WR Jones ill but likely to play
- Jets rule out RB Crowell, WR Enunwa
Fournette missed last week's victory against New England because of a strained right hamstring and was limited in practice this week. Yeldon, who led the team with 58 yards rushing against the Patriots, was limited all week because of an ankle injury.
Coach Doug Marrone says "players are doing the best job they can to get themselves ready to go."
Ramsey and Hayden were added to the team's injury report Friday.
Marrone says the Jaguars "just got to see what happens now and see where it goes when it just happens today."
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 21, 2018