Jags' Fournette returns to practice, moves toward playing
- Chargers stun Chiefs with 15 late points
- Eagles QB Wentz has fractured vertebrae
- Beckham having quad further evaluated
- Falcons WR Jones ill but likely to play
- Jets rule out RB Crowell, WR Enunwa
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) The Jacksonville Jaguars expect running back Leonard Fournette to return to practice Wednesday, a step toward playing against AFC South rival Tennessee.
Fournette strained his right hamstring in the season opener at the New York Giants and missed last week's victory against the New England Patriots. It was the fourth game he's missed in two seasons, and the Jaguars (2-0) are undefeated without him.
Fournette ran nine times for 41 yards in the opener before injuring his hamstring.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 19, 2018