After tryout, Cardinals sign WR Little to 1-year contract
- School head resigns over black QBs post
- Steelers OL DeCastro out vs. Buccaneers
- Titans LB Correa, S Lewis out vs. Jags
- Titans unsure if Mariota will face Jags
- Eagles RBs Ajayi, Sproles out vs. Colts
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed wide receiver Greg Little to a one-year contract after he participated in this week's minicamp on a tryout basis.
Little hasn't played in an NFL game since 2014.
He was a second-round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns out of North Carolina in 2011. In 54 career NFL games, 42 as a starter, he has caught 161 passes for 1,890 yards and eight touchdowns for the Browns (2011-13) and Cincinnati (2014). He was released by Buffalo at the end of the 2016 preseason.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 15, 2018