After tryout, Cardinals sign WR Little to 1-year contract
- Vikes worried about Griffen's well-being
- Winston back with Bucs but may not start
- Panthers acquire OL Newhouse from Bills
- Falcons put S Allen on season-ending IR
- Titans add Davis with injuries at QB
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed wide receiver Greg Little to a one-year contract after he participated in this week's minicamp on a tryout basis.
Little hasn't played in an NFL game since 2014.
He was a second-round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns out of North Carolina in 2011. In 54 career NFL games, 42 as a starter, he has caught 161 passes for 1,890 yards and eight touchdowns for the Browns (2011-13) and Cincinnati (2014). He was released by Buffalo at the end of the 2016 preseason.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated June 15, 2018