Cardinals sign punter Andy Lee to 2-year extension
- School head resigns over black QBs post
- Steelers OL DeCastro out vs. Buccaneers
- Titans LB Correa, S Lewis out vs. Jags
- Titans unsure if Mariota will face Jags
- Eagles RBs Ajayi, Sproles out vs. Colts
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed punter Andy Lee to a two-year contract extension through 2020.
Financial terms of the deal weren't disclosed Thursday.
The 35-year-old Lee averaged 47.3 yards last season, his first with Arizona, to break the franchise record and finish seventh in the NFL.
Lee has a 46.4-yard average in 217 games in 14 seasons with San Francisco, Cleveland, Carolina and Arizona. He's a three-time Pro Bowl and All-Pro selection.
Updated June 14, 2018