Police drop charges against Cardinals rookie Christian Kirk
- Giants send CB Apple to Saints for picks
- Denver QB Kelly arrested for trespassing
- Cowboys get WR Cooper for 1st-round pick
- Scuffling Jags stick with Bortles at QB
- Ryan throws for 379, Falcons down Giants
PHOENIX (AP) Charges have been dropped against Arizona Cardinals second-round draft pick Christian Kirk, who was arrested on counts of disorderly conduct and property damage in February.
The Arizona Republic reports that Scottsdale city records show the charges against Kirk were dropped Tuesday. He was arrested by Scottsdale police after leaving the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Feb. 3.
Scottsdale police say Kirk was with a group that was intoxicated and throwing rocks at cars.
The Cardinals had said they were aware before they drafted Kirk that the wide receiver had been arrested on the charges.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com
Updated May 30, 2018