Police drop charges against Cardinals rookie Christian Kirk
- Chiefs fire DC Sutton after loss to Pats
- No-call suit seeks Rams-Saints do-over
- NFL investigating laser pointed at Brady
- Louisiana governor calls for rule change
- Cardinals bring on Clements as QB coach
PHOENIX (AP) Charges have been dropped against Arizona Cardinals second-round draft pick Christian Kirk, who was arrested on counts of disorderly conduct and property damage in February.
The Arizona Republic reports that Scottsdale city records show the charges against Kirk were dropped Tuesday. He was arrested by Scottsdale police after leaving the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Feb. 3.
Scottsdale police say Kirk was with a group that was intoxicated and throwing rocks at cars.
The Cardinals had said they were aware before they drafted Kirk that the wide receiver had been arrested on the charges.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Information from: The Arizona Republic, http://www.azcentral.com
Updated May 30, 2018