Seahawks sign draft picks Shaquem Griffin and Tre Flowers
- Pats seek tough AFC title game road win
- Chiefs hoping to end Super Bowl drought
- Steelers add Faulkner to coaching staff
- Broncos' Fangio adds 2 assistant coaches
- GM has no timetable on Rivers' extension
Third-round pick Rasheem Green is now Seattle's lone unsigned draft pick. Griffin and Flowers were both selected in the fifth round.
Nicolas was a sixth-round pick of Kansas City in 2016 and appeared in 11 games, mostly on special teams. He suffered a patellar tendon injury late in his rookie season and missed all of 2017.
Reynolds was a sixth-round selection by Baltimore in 2016. He transitioned to wide receiver after being a star quarterback at Navy. He spent his rookie season on the Ravens practice squad and was with Washington's practice squad for part of 2017.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 17, 2018