Saints add 4 players, waive 4 others after rookie camp
- Favre details 14 Vicodin binge in 1995
- NFL discussing how to deal with protests
- Chargers TE Henry tears ACL during OTAs
- Big Ben says he'll try to help Rudolph
- Jets send Hackenberg to Raiders for pick
METAIRIE, La. (AP) New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has signed four players and waived four players following a recent rookie camp that also included veterans who were offered tryouts.
Freeman is a rookie out of Georgia Tech and Yurachek a rookie out of Marshall.
Bromley was a 2014 third-round draft choice by the New York Giants who's played in 55 regular-season games, including 16 last season.
Ola has appeared in 31 games with the Chicago Bears, San Diego-Los Angeles Chargers, Detroit Lions and Buffalo Bills.
For more AP NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 14, 2018