49ers sign 6th-round safety Marcell Harris to rookie deal
- Pats beat KC in OT, back in Super Bowl
- Rams make Super Bowl on 57-yard FG in OT
- Payton: NFL says refs blew crucial call
- Pats-Rams to be past vs. future showdown
- Pats early favorites in Las Vegas books
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers signed sixth-round safety Marcell Harris to a four-year deal.
The deal announced Monday means the Niners have six of their nine draft picks already signed.
Harris was drafted 184th overall last month out of Florida. He played in 37 games in five years and registered 102 tackles, four tackles for loss, one sack, two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and three passes defensed.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 14, 2018