Falcons reach agreement with DT Senat before rookie minicamp
- Bills QB McCarron injures shoulder
- Browns, WR Bryant still talking contract
- Seahawks cut DE Smith, sign LB Walden
- Ryan sharp, Chiefs' Mahomes throws TD
- Cards QBs Bradford, Rosen solid in win
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with third-round draft pick Deadrin Senat, a defensive tackle from South Florida.
The deal leaves only the team's first-round pick, wide receiver Calvin Ridley of Alabama, unsigned before Friday's opening of a two-day rookie minicamp.
Of the team's six draft picks, Senat may have the clearest path to a starting job. There is an opening at defensive tackle after free agent Dontari Poe signed with NFC South rival Carolina.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 10, 2018