Falcons reach agreement with DT Senat before rookie minicamp
- Steelers still haven't heard from Brown
- Chiefs' Berry, Ware return to practice
- Jets hire ex-Browns coach Williams as DC
- Bills re-sign LB Alexander to 1-yr. deal
- Lions make Bevell offensive coordinator
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with third-round draft pick Deadrin Senat, a defensive tackle from South Florida.
The deal leaves only the team's first-round pick, wide receiver Calvin Ridley of Alabama, unsigned before Friday's opening of a two-day rookie minicamp.
Of the team's six draft picks, Senat may have the clearest path to a starting job. There is an opening at defensive tackle after free agent Dontari Poe signed with NFC South rival Carolina.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 10, 2018