Falcons reach agreement with DT Senat before rookie minicamp
- Favre details 14 Vicodin binge in 1995
- NFL discussing how to deal with protests
- Chargers TE Henry tears ACL during OTAs
- Big Ben says he'll try to help Rudolph
- Jets send Hackenberg to Raiders for pick
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with third-round draft pick Deadrin Senat, a defensive tackle from South Florida.
The deal leaves only the team's first-round pick, wide receiver Calvin Ridley of Alabama, unsigned before Friday's opening of a two-day rookie minicamp.
Of the team's six draft picks, Senat may have the clearest path to a starting job. There is an opening at defensive tackle after free agent Dontari Poe signed with NFC South rival Carolina.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 10, 2018