49ers sign OL Mike Person to 1-year deal
- Activists rally outside NFL headquarters
- Packers sign ex-Jaguars TE Lewis
- Trump: Maybe kneelers shouldn't be in US
- Seahawks WR Baldwin blasts Trump remarks
- Police took Incognito to mental hospital
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers have signed offensive lineman Mike Person to a one-year deal.
The team announced the deal Wednesday to bring back a player originally drafted by San Francisco in 2011. Person was inactive his entire rookie season for the 49ers after being drafted in the seventh round.
Person has gone on to play 43 games over the past six seasons, spending time on rosters with Seattle, the Rams, Atlanta, Kansas City and Indianapolis. Person played 12 games with four starts for the Colts last season.
Person started 14 games at center for Atlanta in 2015 when current Niners coach Kyle Shanahan was offensive coordinator for the Falcons.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 9, 2018