Cardinals may look to defense with final day picks
- Cards fire OC McCoy after blowout loss
- Jaguars get RB Hyde from Browns for pick
- Browns DE Garrett sounds off on refs
- Jets likely down 3 starters in secondary
- CB Ramsey quiet with Jaguars slumping
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals may look to defense Saturday with their final three picks of this year's draft.
So far, they've gone offense, with quarterback Josh Rosen in the first round, wide receiver Christian Kirk in the second round and offensive lineman Mason Cole in the third.
The Cardinals have a compensatory pick in Saturday's fourth round (134th overall) as well as a pick in the sixth round and late in the seventh.
Arizona's fifth-round pick went to the Oakland Raiders as part of the trade that allowed the Cardinals to move up five spots and select Rosen in the first round.
More AP NFL: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 28, 2018