Cardinals may look to defense with final day picks
- Pats beat KC in OT, back in Super Bowl
- Rams make Super Bowl on 57-yard FG in OT
- Payton: NFL says refs blew crucial call
- Pats-Rams to be past vs. future showdown
- Pats early favorites in Las Vegas books
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals may look to defense Saturday with their final three picks of this year's draft.
So far, they've gone offense, with quarterback Josh Rosen in the first round, wide receiver Christian Kirk in the second round and offensive lineman Mason Cole in the third.
The Cardinals have a compensatory pick in Saturday's fourth round (134th overall) as well as a pick in the sixth round and late in the seventh.
Arizona's fifth-round pick went to the Oakland Raiders as part of the trade that allowed the Cardinals to move up five spots and select Rosen in the first round.
More AP NFL: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 28, 2018