Eagles agree on 1-year deal with tight end Richard Rodgers
- Activists rally outside NFL headquarters
- Packers sign ex-Jaguars TE Lewis
- Trump: Maybe kneelers shouldn't be in US
- Seahawks WR Baldwin blasts Trump remarks
- Police took Incognito to mental hospital
PHILADELPHIA (AP) The Eagles and tight end Richard Rodgers have agreed on a one-year contract.
Rodgers spent all four of his seasons in the NFL in Green Bay. He had 12 catches for 160 yards and one touchdown in 2017. They were career-lows in each category.
The 26-year-old Rodgers was a third-round pick in 2014 and had his best season in his second year when he caught 58 passes for 510 yards and eight TDs. Rodgers has 120 receptions for 1,166 yards and 13 TDs in his career.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 4, 2018