Cardinals sign wide receiver Butler to 2-year deal
- Colts: No limitations for Luck in camp
- Dolphins owner: Anthem policy open-ended
- Jags' Fowler suspended 1 game for fight
- Man pleads guilty in Colts LB car crash
- Bears QB Trubisky tired of social media
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed free agent wide receiver Brice Butler to a two-year contract.
Butler, entering his sixth NFL season, played the last three seasons with the Dallas Cowboys and totaled 43 catches for 794 yards and six touchdowns. He was selected by Oakland in the seventh round out of San Diego State in the 2013 draft and played his first two seasons with the Raiders.
Overall, the 28-year-old receiver has appeared in 61 games, with 73 catches for 1,177 yards and eight touchdowns.
Updated April 2, 2018