Cardinals sign wide receiver Butler to 2-year deal
- NFL: Guice not asked improper questions
- LB Foster's accuser recants abuse claims
- Giants' Manning not worried about draft
- Jones, Goodell chummy at draft event
- Titans' Mariota busy learning new plays
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed free agent wide receiver Brice Butler to a two-year contract.
Butler, entering his sixth NFL season, played the last three seasons with the Dallas Cowboys and totaled 43 catches for 794 yards and six touchdowns. He was selected by Oakland in the seventh round out of San Diego State in the 2013 draft and played his first two seasons with the Raiders.
Overall, the 28-year-old receiver has appeared in 61 games, with 73 catches for 1,177 yards and eight touchdowns.
Updated April 2, 2018