Cardinals sign DL Djeri from German Football League
- Mayfield sparks Browns to win in debut
- Brown: Not seeking trade from Steelers
- WR Jones says he's 'good' to face Saints
- Patriots add Gronkowski to injury report
- Broncos QB Keenum back at practice
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have gone across the Atlantic to sign defensive lineman Moubarak Djeri.
The 6-foot-3, 275-pound Djeri played the last two seasons in the German Football League. Last year, he had 12 sacks, 40 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and two forced fumbles.
A native of Togo, Djeri moved to Germany in 2007 as part of a student exchange program. He helped the Cologne Crocodiles win the German junior championship in 2014.
AP Sports Writer Mark Long in Jacksonville contributed to this report.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 28, 2018