Cardinals awarded Cobi Hamilton off waivers from Texans
- NFL: Guice not asked improper questions
- LB Foster's accuser recants abuse claims
- Giants' Manning not worried about draft
- Jones, Goodell chummy at draft event
- Titans' Mariota busy learning new plays
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have been awarded wide receiver Cobi Hamilton off waivers from the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals announced the move Thursday.
Hamilton has 18 receptions for 242 yards and two touchdowns in 14 career NFL games with Pittsburgh and Houston.
The 6-foot-2 former Arkansas player was drafted by Cincinnati in the sixth round in 2013 and spent time with the Bengals, Miami and Carolina before playing 11 games for the Steelers in 2016. He played three games for the Texans last season after starting the year on the practice squad.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 22, 2018