Falcons agree to terms with veteran tight end Logan Paulsen
- Playoff stakes high for Vikes at Seattle
- Bears pick off Goff 4 times, stifle Rams
- Miami stuns Pats on 2-lateral TD at :00
- Cowboys win in OT, near NFC East crown
- KC tops Ravens in OT after rallying late
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have added depth at tight end by agreeing to terms on a one-year deal with seven-year veteran Logan Paulsen.
Atlanta was thin at the position after releasing Levine Toilolo.
The 31-year-old Paulsen played in 14 games, including one start, with San Francisco in 2017. He did not have a reception. He started 12 of 16 games with Chicago in 2016.
Paulsen set a career high with 28 catches for 267 yards and three touchdowns with Washington in 2013. He spent five seasons with the Redskins.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 21, 2018