49ers sign free agent G Jonathan Cooper
- Mayfield sparks Browns to win in debut
- Brown: Not seeking trade from Steelers
- WR Jones says he's 'good' to face Saints
- Patriots add Gronkowski to injury report
- Broncos QB Keenum back at practice
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers signed free agent guard Jonathan Cooper to a one-year deal.
The deal announced Tuesday provides another option for San Francisco on the interior of the offensive line.
Cooper was originally the seventh overall pick by Arizona in 2013. He was traded to New England in 2016 and also spent time with Cleveland and Dallas the past two seasons.
Cooper started 13 games at left guard for the Cowboys last season.
More AP NFL: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 20, 2018