Los Angeles Rams re-sign DE Easley after early-season injury
- Seahawks stop Vikes, move in on playoffs
- Raiders fire GM McKenzie after 7 seasons
- RB Fournette yelled at fan who used slur
- Ekeler joins Gordon as hurt Chargers RB
- Hurt toe may end 'Skins TE Reed's season
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Rams have re-signed defensive end Dominique Easley after an injury kept him out last season.
The Rams announced the one-year deal with the veteran Monday.
Easley tore a ligament in his right knee early in Rams training camp last August, sidelining him for the season. The University of Florida product also tore ligaments in both knees during college.
His first two NFL seasons with New England ended early due to injury after the Patriots chose him in the first round. But he was healthy during the 2016 season with the Rams, making 3 + sacks and likely earning a spot as a starter last year before his injury.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 19, 2018