49ers sign DE Jeremiah Attaochu to 1-year deal
- NFL: Guice not asked improper questions
- Foster's accuser recants abuse claims
- Giants' Manning not worried about draft
- Jones, Goodell chummy at draft event
- Titans' Mariota busy learning new plays
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) The San Francisco 49ers have signed free agent defensive lineman Jeremiah Attaochu to a one-year deal.
The 49ers added the pass rusher to their defense on Thursday.
Attaochu was originally drafted by the Chargers in the second round of the 2014 draft. He played 38 games the past four seasons with 92 tackles and 10 sacks, including six in 2015. He struggled the past two seasons and played only four games in 2017 for the Chargers.
General manager John Lynch called Attaochu a disruptive player who can contribute on defense and special teams.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 15, 2018