Ravens cut RB Danny Woodhead, freeing up salary cap room
- Titans unsure if Mariota will face Jags
- Eagles RBs Ajayi, Sproles out vs. Colts
- Jags list Fournette, Ramsey questionable
- Jackson: No decision yet on Browns QB
- Bills' McCoy questionable with sore ribs
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) The Baltimore Ravens have released running back Danny Woodhead, who was slowed by a hamstring injury in his only season with the team.
Woodhead missed eight games in 2017 after being hurt in the opener. He finished with 14 carries for 56 yards and 33 catches for 200 yards but did not score.
The move, announced Tuesday, freed up salary cap room for Baltimore before the start of free agency on Wednesday.
The 33-year-old Woodhead was signed as a free agent by the Ravens last March. He previously played for the New York Jets, New England and San Diego.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 13, 2018