Buccaneers exercise team options on Dotson, Conte, Robinson
- Jets' Anderson gets probation for arrest
- Ex-Eagles snapper Dorenbos gets SB ring
- Browns sign 2014 No. 2 pick OL Robinson
- Vick sells Florida home for $1.4M
- Ex-GM Whaley named NFLPA scouting head
The 32-year-old Dotson is entering his 10th season with the Bucs. He started 11 games at right tackle before sitting out the final five weeks of 2017 with a knee injury.
Conte started 14 of 16 games he played last season, his third with Tampa Bay. In addition to forcing a career-high three fumbles, he had one interception.
Robinson is a reserve cornerback who was the club's special teams captain last season.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL.
Updated March 7, 2018