Jaguars practice for Pats without starters Gipson, Omameh
- Falcons' McKinley has mental evaluation
- Panthers unsure if Newton needs surgery
- Pederson: Wentz Eagles QB going forward
- Parry named Super Bowl LIII referee
- Chiefs activate starting guard from IR
Gipson sat out because of a foot injury suffered in last weekend's victory at Pittsburgh. Omameh was held out of because of an undisclosed illness.
Running back Leonard Fournette (ankle), defensive tackle Malik Jackson (ankle) and safety Barry Church (shoulder) were limited participants. Fournette tweaked his right ankle in the second quarter against the Steelers, but later returned and finished with 109 yards rushing and three touchdowns.
All of the injuries are considered minor, and the five players are expected to return to practice Thursday or Friday.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 17, 2018