Packers rule out WRs Adams, Nelson for finale against Lions
- Cowboys fire much-maligned OC Linehan
- Chiefs S Berry expects to play vs. Pats
- Record 135 leave college for NFL draft
- Eagles WR Jeffery visits, thanks student
- Former Bengals QB Schonert dies at 62
Adams was in the concussion protocol after absorbing a hard hit two weeks ago from Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis. Nelson left the 16-0 loss last week to Minnesota with a shoulder injury.
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Friday that guard Jahri Evans (knee), tight end Richard Rodgers (shoulder), linebacker Nick Perry (ankle/shoulder) and running back Aaron Jones (knee) would miss the game Sunday at Detroit.
The Packers will miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was sidelined nine games because of a collarbone injury.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated December 29, 2017