Chiefs and Seahawks swap linebackers
- Activists rally outside NFL headquarters
- Packers sign ex-Jaguars TE Lewis
- Trump: Maybe kneelers shouldn't be in US
- Seahawks WR Baldwin blasts Trump remarks
- Police took Incognito to mental hospital
The clubs made the trade Friday on the cusp of training camp for both teams.
Alexander was a Pro Bowl selection last season as a special teams player for the Chiefs and played sparingly on defense. He had 16 total tackles in the regular season on defense and made one start.
Pierre-Louis never matched his potential with the Seahawks. An exceptional athlete, Pierre-Louis struggled with injuries and with inconsistent performance when he got on the field. Pierre-Louis appeared in 34 regular-season games with one start. He had 43 total tackles playing outside linebacker for the Seahawks.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated July 28, 2017