Bengals retain special teams leader Cedric Peerman
- Browns sign 2014 No. 2 pick OL Robinson
- Vick sells Florida home for $1.4M
- Ex-GM Whaley named NFLPA scouting head
- Vikings to induct Green in Ring of Honor
- Cowboys DL Irving banned 4 games again
CINCINNATI (AP) The Bengals retained their best special teams player on Wednesday, signing unrestricted free agent Cedric Peerman to a one-year deal.
The eighth-year veteran was a Pro Bowl special teams pick in 2015. He was limited to six games last season because of a broken forearm.
The running back has been with the Bengals since 2010. He has carried 70 times for 349 yards with Cincinnati.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 23, 2017