Bengals retain special teams leader Cedric Peerman
- Lawyer: Hernandez had 'severe' CTE case
- 49ers S Tartt, Ward active vs. Rams
- Packers LB Perry to have hand surgery
- Players ask Goodell to support activism
- Newton limited, expects to face Saints
CINCINNATI (AP) The Bengals retained their best special teams player on Wednesday, signing unrestricted free agent Cedric Peerman to a one-year deal.
The eighth-year veteran was a Pro Bowl special teams pick in 2015. He was limited to six games last season because of a broken forearm.
The running back has been with the Bengals since 2010. He has carried 70 times for 349 yards with Cincinnati.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 23, 2017