Bengals retain special teams leader Cedric Peerman
- Hurney back as Panthers GM after probe
- Chiefs sign ex-Raiders CB Amerson
- Will Smith's killer appeals conviction
- Jags' stadium renamed to TIAA Bank Field
- QB McCarron wins arbitration, will be FA
CINCINNATI (AP) The Bengals retained their best special teams player on Wednesday, signing unrestricted free agent Cedric Peerman to a one-year deal.
The eighth-year veteran was a Pro Bowl special teams pick in 2015. He was limited to six games last season because of a broken forearm.
The running back has been with the Bengals since 2010. He has carried 70 times for 349 yards with Cincinnati.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 23, 2017