Free agent LB Jarvis Jones signs with Cardinals
- Broncos turning to QB Lynch vs. Raiders
- Raiders fire DC Norton, promote Pagano
- Seahawks unexpectedly waive DE Freeney
- Browns WR Gordon returning to practice
- Jags WR Hurns unlikely to face Cardinals
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) Free agent linebacker Jarvis Jones signed Tuesday with the Arizona Cardinals.
A first-round draft choice in 2013 out of Georgia, Jones spent his first four years in the NFL with the Pittsburgh Steelers, but never made a big impact. He played in 50 games with 35 starts and had 125 tackles, six sacks, two interceptions, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
Last season, Jones lost his starting job in Pittsburgh, which had declined to pick up his fifth-year option last year.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 14, 2017