Falcons re-sign backup cornerback Wreh-Wilson to 1-year deal
- Browns sign 2014 No. 2 pick OL Robinson
- Vick sells Florida home for $1.4M
- Ex-GM Whaley named NFLPA scouting head
- Giants assistant GM Abrams gets VP title
- Vikings to induct Green in Ring of Honor
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have re-signed backup cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson to a one-year, $775,000 deal.
Wreh-Wilson is the seventh Atlanta player from the 2016 NFC championship team to be re-signed or have his contract extended.
The Falcons signed Wreh-Wilson in 2016 after starter Desmond Trufant's season-ending shoulder injury. General manager Thomas Dimitroff says the 6-foot-1 Wreh-Wilson made a good impression with his size and "the way he competes."
Wreh-Wilson was a third-round selection by Tennessee in the 2013 NFL draft.
For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated March 13, 2017