USC DL Rasheem Green is 4th Trojan to declare for NFL draft
- Bowlsby: Power 5 equality isn't possible
- Sankey brags about SEC's success
- Oklahoma again picked as Big 12 favorite
- Michigan State introduces Beekman as AD
- Ex-Cal WR Robertson transfers to Georgia
LOS ANGELES (AP) Southern California defensive lineman Rasheem Green will skip his final year of eligibility to enter the NFL draft.
Green announced his decision Saturday night.
Green led the Trojans in sacks in each of the past two seasons, and he earned first-team All-Pac-12 honors last month. The 6-foot-4 Los Angeles-area player had 117 tackles and 16 1/2 sacks in his three USC seasons.
Green is the fourth member of the 2017 Pac-12 champions to enter the draft early. He joins quarterback Sam Darnold, running back Ronald Jones II and receiver Deontay Burnett.
More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 13, 2018